XLR8 ALPINE RACING
XLR8 Alpine Racing Association, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization providing result driven coaching for young racers (ages 7-17) in a fun, active environment. Our goal is to develop junior racers, physically and mentally by using a variety of proven ski racing drills and progressive USSA teaching techniques geared towards young racers. Our positive teaching approach leads to strong character, increases self esteem, and instills confidence on and off the hill.
XLR8 Alpine Racing has a proven track record of developing young skiers into top state and national ski racers. Athletes train primarily in giant slalom as a foundation for ski racing technique, and are also introduced to slalom gate training fundamentals. Skiers are grouped by ability and ski with the same professional coaches throughout the season for consistency and individual attention.
- Develops MHSSA state medalists
- Develops Junior Olympic Qualifiers
- 99% of racers qualify for NASTAR Nationals
- 2014-17 Ranked in the Top 5 NASTAR Teams out of 2,500+ Teams
- #1 Michigan Team 2011-2017 at NASTAR Nationals
- #4 NASTAR Nationals Competition Team 2017
- 2017 NASTAR National Platinum Division Champions